Temporary Fence Panels – Chain Link
Get a quote
TEMPORARY FENCE PANELS CHAIN LINK
Chain Link is an effective temporary fencing solution for construction sites, domestic building sites and vacant blocks of land. These panels are a Victorian Temporary Fencing patented design, which ensures they are built to Australian quality standards.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Easy to relocate.
- Protects your valuable assets and protects you against Public Liability claims.
- Panel size means that only one panel needs removing for vehicular and machinery access.
- Hinged gate systems can also be used to enable vehicular and machinery access.
- Standard panels include barbed wire as extra security.
- Panel stabilisers used to ensure sturdy fences on long runs or wind prone areas.
- Concrete blocks allow for undulating sites and include front or central locating slots.
- A new bracing system is also available that can be attached to the panel to further ensure the integrity of the fence system in areas prone for high wind.
- Industry registrations in place with CFMEU, C + BUS, INCOLINK, CO-INVEST etc.
- Secures site and equipment.
- Insurance benefits.
- Meets Occupational Health & Safety requirement.
- Prevents unauthorised trespassing and liabilities.
ROAD CLOSURE APPLICATION
- Deters motorists from entering a road.
CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS
- Ideal for road closure & screening walkways.
- Galvanized chain wire.
- Concrete blocks.
- Prevents pedestrians looking into the site
- Assists in privacy and dust protection of site
- Deters intruders
- Prevents barrier jumping